NWAG Orphanage Selection Criteria
The orphanage nutritional program is part of NWAG Health Program. To comply with our program objective, the following criteria must be met by an orphanage in Nigeria in order to participate in the program.
Verification and Screening Process by the NWAG Health Committee:
Verification of the authenticity of the orphanage may include, but is not limited to:
- On-site visits, picture of infrastructure, brochures, and documentation that show how long it has been in existence.
- Programs and services offered to date
- Copy of license to operate, if one was required
- Sources of funding
- Letter of reference from a community leader
- Contact information of the person in charge of the orphanage
- The orphanage’s full address, phone number, and e-mail, if available.
- At the completion of the verification process, NWAG will determine whether or not the orphanage meets the eligibility criteria.
- The decision of the Nigerian Women Association of Georgia is final.
Utilization of donated funds:
- The orphanage agrees to use any money donated by NWAG solely to augment nutritional needs of the children in the orphanage.
- The orphanage will provide pictures of the children in the program for our record.
- The orphanage will allow NWAG free access to the orphanage periodically to monitor the progress of the program.
- The orphanage agrees to photo shoots with NWAG, or its representative, to announce and publicize NWAG’s donation.
The administrator of selected orphanage will sign below and also the accompanying Acceptance Form, indicating his/her agreement to the terms stated herein, before Nigerian Women Association Georgia (NWAG) disburses any money to the orphanage.